Taste of Blogs !

Thursday 3 January 2013

Why RedBlueGrin?


Last week, I was just dull and discussing something with my friend. It was about how I can connect with the friends who are not in my circle, in what other ways I can share my stories with everybody on earth.
And he gave me this idea.

At RedGrinBlue, you will find nothing new. Everything is just old !

The same locations, the same sun sets, the same colors, the same lights and the same Smiles.

The same old friend parting without saying a 'Bye', the same granny stories with full of joy, the old farting allegory of an uncle in bar, the epic jump from a wall and the stories go on.

In spite of all the dullness and similar folktale, I have some different thing to show you,
and thats the 'Tast of RedGrinBlue'.

Welcome Friends !!!

Redbluegrin colorful bottles

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

2 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© RedBlueGrin
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
All the contents written on this blog is property of the owner of this blog.
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top